Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Apple's New Video iPod





Finally the new Video iPod is here.
It's alive.
A bit late in the game, but still running.
I do hope that this helps Apple's QT 7 a bit, since MSFT has had WM platform portable players for years now.
It looks good, but I am not too impressed by it. I wanted a bigger screen myself and a camera on it :)
What's next? It's time for a Home Media center, powered by QT.
Come on Steve, time is running out.



"The new iPod boasts up to 20 hours of battery life(5), five hours more than before. Plus, you get a bigger display and one more iPod color — sleek black. But here’s the kicker: At under half an inch thin, the new 30GB iPod takes up about 45 percent less room than the original iPod. Even the new 60GB model is 10 percent thinner than the fourth-generation 20GB iPod. More features in less space? Sounds like iPod."
Not bad for $299 (starting)


Cheers,
Vassko

2 Comments:

At Thursday, October 13, 2005 4:52:00 PM, Blogger mia said...

I really liked the info on your site about Msdn - nice work. I've just started my own Msdn Secrets blog and would really appreciate you stopping by

 
At Thursday, November 17, 2005 12:21:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

www.getipodsforfree.com has this cool thing where if you just sign up and do an offer, you can get a free ipod

 

Post a Comment

<< Home